Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flower Crown

Today's new item is... a Flower Crown! You can get it at Jam Mart Clothing. Here is a picture!


Oh and here is a video I found on youtube but it wouldn't let me put it onto this page so while I try to fix that, I'll just put the link here so you can watch it! It's made by Pat Carver, who works for AJHQ and you may know that he has a daughter named Cami who had leukaemia during Beta so AJHQ made an item called Cami's frog for her because she had one in real life. So yeah, just click on "Tunnel Town Harlem Shake".



Thanks for reading Jammers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo