Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Furry Hat

Hello! I'm here again! Today I won't be doing the rainbow colored letters... it's just takes some time. Anyway, the new item is a Furry hat, sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems! Here are the colors:


Scroll down to the next post to see info about the fashion show! {0 entries so far}

As I said yesterday, I would post the new My Little Pony episode, and I will! Just a bit later, sorry! I will though!!!! I will also post Pinkie Apple Pie and Rainbow Falls here on another tab called MLP Videos (soon)!

New Music! I changed the music as you can tell! All the new music is by ThePianoGuys! You MUST check them out on youtube! They are the BEST!!!! Aren't they great???? Here are the songs:
1. Titanium (Piano/Cello Cover)~ThePianoGuys *THE SONG IS ONLY CELLO AND PIANO!*
2. Beethoven's 5 Secrets (Cello/Orchestra Cover)~ThePianoGuys
3. Rolling in the Deep (Cello/Piano Cover)~ThePianoGuys
4. What Makes You Beautiful (5 Guys, 1 Piano)~ThePianoGuys 
That's it, but on the What Makes you Beautiful song, they are all on one piano making the sounds!
Sorry that they talk at the end of some of them!
At the end of Titanium, they are just showing how they made the sounds (In the Video)
Hope you like them! They are PAWsome and PHANtastic!

My Little Pony-Three's a Crowd (Se04 Ep11):




Thanks for reading and have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo