Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Garnet Birthstone

Happy New Year Jammers! I hope 2013 was PAWsome for you and that 2014 will be even BETTER! The returning item for today is the Garnet Birthstone, sold in Epic Wonders for 1,500 gems!


There is also a new code...


I won't tell you what it gives you... discover it yourself! Hee hee!

UPDATES
1. Be sure to check out the "Trading Post" tab!
2. I made a Youtube account! Channel: bubble000pogoAJ or just click HERE to go to my channel!

That's it for now jammers! Make sure you visit my channel and subscribe (of course only if you want to heh-heh).

A VIDEO FROM MY CHANNEL TO WELCOME YOU TO MY CHANNEL (LOL)!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo