Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

:(

Hey Jammers. :(  I'm so sad right now. I just flash traded with a buddy of mine for fun, but she accepted and left! She got my nature archway, imprisoned phantoms, beach towel, and something else! I'm sooooo sad! If anyone can PLEASE give me a nature archway (that's all I want) PLEASE DO! :(    Ugh how stupid of me! BTW the scammer is melybuggy! Report her too! Please someone donate me a nature arch PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo