Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Leaf Pile Returns!

Hey Jammers! A returning item today... the Leaf Pile sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems! Perfect for the Fall/Autumn season!


I'm glad it's nonmember (although I knew it would be because they came out last year)!

Bye Jammers! If I missed any new things, tell me! I usually only do items not vids or Daily Explorer posts... well, sometimes I do! XD

Jam On!



2 comments:

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo