Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Friday, June 20, 2014

Greely Tiki Statue + Wolf Claw

Hey Jammers! I'm finally back! I will try to post at least once a week from now on (I know that doesn't sound like much, but I have a busy schedule)! So, first of all........................................ I'M A MEMBER AGAIN!!! Yay! Here are some pictures!

My Animals:

                                 

And for today's new item, it is a Greely Tiki Statue, sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 500 gems!


Also, another new item is The Wolf Claw! It is sold in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds:


For all you wolf plushie collectors, this will be an easy way to get them, and it's for nonmembers! Yay for nonmembers!

The Aquarium released another video:


Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

The Hyenas News Crew entry that won:

This can be found HERE


Random Stuff

I know this isn't such a big deal now that The Forgotten Desert came out and people aren't really all that excited about rares nowadays, but I FINALLY got a spike! It's a blue short spiked wristband. This is my bunny wearing it:



Also, this is the new Jammer Snaps contest mission:


Sounds cool! I'd like to try it... but I'd have to find 26 Jammers to take it with me! If you're interested, please say so in the comments below!

Jammers, please take a quick visit to my den any time you are available, I have made it into a village, and I think it's pretty cool, if I do say so myself! Here are some screenshots of it:

One little neighborhood

Swing set for public use... share! :)

Another neighborhood

Yet another neighborhood

A little common room... chat with your neighbors here!

Zios is watching you! ;)

Check this out!

Take a look at this image... seems Smart Bomb Interactive is working to make an Animal Jam app! I can't wait to see it come out! 

*Picture from AJ Community*

UPDATES
1) New CLEARANCE tab!
2) New header/banner thing
3) New signature (for me) ^_^
*None of them are shown yet, because they still need some editing and my siggy that I made isn't showing up for some reason so the clearance tab, new header/banner, and my siggy will be up later on today*


Comment Corner of Destiny ("corner of destiny" is a swim team thing... yes, I'm on a swim team):

Who are YOU cheering for in the FIFA World Cup?


Wow I just noticed this was a really long post! I hope I didn't bore you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo