Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Monday, April 21, 2014

RIM- Rare Pirate Beard

Hey Jammers! Sorry about my huge break in posting! Anyway, today's new item is the Rare Pirate Beard, sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems! This is it:


On the Animal Jam Sky Blog, Scooter (the one who posts on it), or chocolate 4050, does a rating for the new items. For today's item, this is Scooter's rating:


I will now do my rating! Each can have up to 5 stars for a total of 18 points. Some of them, for example the criteria of "too girly/sort of girly/perfect/sort of boyish/too boyish" will be rated by highlighting the one I feel about the item. They will be 3 points if perfect, 2 points of sort of, and 1 point of too girly/boyish. Remember this is my rating- if you disagree, that's okay, but don't offend me! :)

My Rating:

Looks: **
Price: ***
Jamaasian: ***
Too girly/Sort of girly/Perfect/Sort of boyish/Too boyish

That's it for today! It was short, I know. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo