Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Friday, November 15, 2013

Acorn Tea Set

Sorry for the late post, I was busy today with all the T.G.I.F. celebrations (NOT!). Okay... I just lied to you... I was stuck in my Warriors book! I've read the whole series, but I accidentally skipped the book where Brambleclaw kills Hawkfrost and so I'm reading that one now! Anyways, todays returning item is the Acorn Tea Set sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 300 gems!


Now you can put this on your mushroom table for visitors to drink while sitting on the mushroom chair! XD Just a suggestion! A lot of nature-y furniture items these days, huh? 

Also, the Daily Explorer has a new post:


If you'd like to read the article, click on it to enlarge it! Maybe it's stating that the bridge in Coral Canyons and the Ice in Mt.Shiveer can actually be broken! What do you think? A while ago on the Daily Explorer, AJHQ said that the bridge and the ice cannot be broken. Maybe they've changed that? Hmm...

Well anyway, thanks for reading and jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo