Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seaweed Boa

Hey Jammers! Today's returning item (I think) is the Seaweed Boa, sold in Bahari Bargains for 400 gems!


I saw another ad by Animal Jam:


and also, you know those flowers in the Temple of Zios that if you click on, they'll change color? I like trying to make them all the same color but anyway, I went to the Temple of Zios and the flowers were already all the same color! XD


So yeah, that's pretty much it for now!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo