Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lots of Updates!

Hey Jammers! Lots of updates today! The first thing is a new item! Fancy shoes sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 650 gems! They would go pretty well with the tuxedo!


Also, the MEET COSMO adventure is now out for nonmembers too! I'll try it out right away!


There's gonna be a new animal! I wonder what it'll be...


I unscrambled it! It's a deer (I think)!


The rest of the Jamaa Journal:




I wonder what "AJ Jump" is...?


Phew! Anyways, please read the post below this to help me (if you want)!

Thanks for reading jammers! Sorry about the late post!

Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo