Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Straw Giraffes

Hey Jammers! Tons of updates today! First of all, the Jamaa Journal!


They look so cute! Here they are in the diamond shop:


Accessories:


Now back to the Jamaa Journal:


This is definitely my favourite den... I just don't have enough diamonds :C


Freedom party is back! And lions aren endangered... hope you picked one up!


Bubble Trouble now has a hard mode and a new way to get to underwater adventures:


Here it is:


Ocean Base Camp music is also now available!


Guess who's returning? RHINOS!


All clothing items in Epic Wonders are 50% off and the contest entries are due by Monday, June 30th!


The calendar has been updated...


The new item, sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 400 gems!

Sorry, no time for colors I'm kinda busy today!

The Aquarium has a new fish video:


WOW SO MANY UPDATES! No wonder last night when I logged on at 12:30 in the morning there was a thing that said updating with Liza standing with a pouty face... I'll post a picture later!

UPDATES:
1) Clearance tab is out!
2) New banner/header
3) New background
4) I got a pink beard! XD

Comment Corner of Destiny

DO YOU LIKE THE DIAMOND SHOP OR THE MONTHLY MEMBER GIFTS MORE?

Thanks for reading Jammers! I really don't know why I do this comment thing, as nobody comments but oh well!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo