Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Freedom Fox Hat

Hey Jammers! Today's new item, sold in the Freedom Party for 1,250 gems is the Freedom Fox Hat!


I really like it! Fox hats are pretty popular so this is great!

Well that's all of the Animal Jam updates... O.o

Anyway, I FNALLY got planet walls! So happy! Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, but I'm just REALLY HAPPY!!!

UPDATES
None for now!

COMMENT CORNER OF DESTINY:

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TONS OF RARES OR TONS OF BUDDIES ON ANIMAL JAM?

Thanks for reading Jammers!

Good Luck to: Netherlands, Mexico, Greece, and Costa Rica today!

Congratulations to: Brazil and Columbia yesterday! Neymar, David Luiz, Marcelo and James Rodriguez... YOU WERE GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo