Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Friday, August 29, 2014

Break... SO SORRY!

Hey Jammers!

In case you haven't noticed, I am and still will be taking a break from posting. Just started school, lots of homework, I was on vacation, I'm just REALLY busy! I'm sorry about that but THANKS SO MUCH for bringing my views up to 5,000+, even when I didn't post! You all rock!


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable cat!

    Don't worry, I check once every few weeks or so in case you start posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen you on CS! I also love your blog! --theoldchicken (AKA CincoCats)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo