Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Glitchy Portrait

Well, it's been over a month, and I'm very very sorry! But let's just get to the fun stuff!

Today's new item is the Glitchy Portrait, sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 600 gems!


RATING:
Looks: ****
Price: ***
Jamaasian: ***
OVERALL SCORE: 10/15

This would be a nice addition to my glitchy den... if only I was a member >:(


Also, while you're having a shopping spree at Jam Mart Furniture, be sure to get yourself a Vine Flower Lamp before it leaves today!


I will hopefully update the Clearance Tab as well today! ^.^

Today is the LAST DAY to turn in your entry to win 5 diamonds in the Lynx Diamond Challenge! Be sure to get it in before 9 PM MST for a change to win! Good Luck! Click HERE to read more!


I have also been getting many Jam-A-Grams asking if I still have Bat Wings (you'll know why if you read one of my posts in another tab). Unfortunately, I no longer have any, so sorry about that! :(

Sorry guys, but no :(


Bye Jammers! Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo