Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Giant Phantom

Hey Jammers! Sorry I haven't posted for such a long time, but I was quite busy with all my homework and other stuffs ^.^! So, today's new item sold in Jam Mart Furniture is a Giant Phantom, which is actually a returning item, pardon my mistake =3  But anyways, it's 700 gems for members only (grr...).


Also, I want to try a new thing! I want you to post a story about anything Animal Jam related that happened to you (preferably funny) and the winner will get a prize! Please include:
1)Username
2)Status (member or nonmember)
3)Prize that you really like (you may not get it though)
4)The story, of course!

Please make sure that the stories are APPROPRIATE! I will delete them if they aren't! =D


Jam on!




1 comment:

  1. Hello bubble000pogo! This is Pelicanople here! I love your blog and I visit it everyday! I don't have a story now, but maybe I will post one later!

    -Pelicanople-

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo