Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hey Jammers! Sorry for not posting for two days... I was really busy! 

Anyway, today's new item is the Freedom Knight Helmet, sold at the Freedom Party for 550 gems! I'd say that's quite expensive, considering that the Rare Freedom Tie was the same amount!



The Aquarium released a video about sponges:


...I think not...

Also, the Jammer Snaps have been chosen for the "All Animal" mission, and the new News Crew topic is out!


So yeah, that's pretty much it!

UPDATES
I'm trying to find a Freedom-y background... no luck yet! Hopefully I'll find one soon!

COMMENT CORNER OF DESTINY

WHAT DO YOU DO TO CELEBRATE FREEDOM DAY?

Thanks for reading Jammers!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo