Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Friday, June 26, 2015

Freedom Hood With Feather+Almost 1,000 views!

What's up Jammers? Sorry as usual for not posting this past week, but here I am again! Unfortunately, I won't be posting all of the items I missed, but only today's item. Anywho, today's item found in the Freedom Party is the Freedom Hood With Feather, sold for 650 gems!


Looks like a pretty cool Freedom-themed Robin Hood hood (redundant much?) =_=

Haha, but anyway, we'll have to be saying goodbye to the paint roller and tray today! The rest of the artist/painting-themed items will probably soon be gone, so make sure to complete the collection (if you want to, of course ^.^)


GREAT AJR Blog News:
WE ARE ABOUT TO REACH 1,000 VIEWS, AND WE CURRENTLY HAVE 9,992!! EIGHT MORE VIEWS UNTIL OUR SECOND MILESTONE (first one was 100 views)!! I can't thank you all enough for supporting my pretty lame blog (haha since I never post and since when I do post they are sucky posts) but anyway THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

No siggy atm, so bye!!

Bubble000pogo

P.S. Thanks again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo